With tapping my foot in the land of teen-age I got a fascination towards some eccentric things and one of them is tattooing. I can’t reckon back since when and which was the first tattoo which actually caused this to me. But as much as I can remember, perhaps it’s when Angelina Jolie in her action flick ‘Wanted’ rose up from bath tub with enormous tattoos all over her glistened body, I was shot dead at that moment and become a tattoo fetishist.
Although no one, right now in my family is aware of this (that why I’m left alive to write this till now :);) ), but they actually think all these whims are volatile and an effect of hormonal changes in body and mind. But momma and dad, I’m grown up. I’m 19….I know I’m a child for you and will stay forever no matter how many candle I burn up on my birthday cake, but I love tattoos and I’m going to have it one day. I’m sorry if I hurt you:(. OK…. I know I got distracted in middle and got into some melodramatic family scenes but I’m eagerly waiting the day I’ll turn 21 when I’ll have my first tattoo. Actually that year I’ll be graduated (hopefully if the world won’t be crumpled in 2012(I also know this is not gonna happen) ) and I want to mark that year on my body as a remembrance of the end of suffering in this education system and also the saddened end of happy days with friends.
So I’ve already started my planning for tattoo. Personally I prefer small and medium tattoos rather than whole body painted under resplendent colors and majestic figures, which will actually suit both ethnic and party wears, both eastern and western styles.
While surfing on tattoos, I just stumbled across some tattoos, catchy lines to be tattooed and also some reasons why to love tattoos.
REASONS THAT MAKE TATTOO REASONABLE:
1. Tattoos are a cunning way to express yourself and your views, thoughts to others and to set the demon-angels, dreams-desires up in the air before everyone. Tattoos are another lovely way to converse with the world through signs with your lip kept locked. It’s like a channel from soul to universe.
2. Tattoos can be remembrance also. I have seen many people in real life who are wearing tattoo to hold on some special moments or person in memory forever.
3. To show the love for symbolic art. I find something nice and intriguing when it is bit cryptic and needs a bit of attention to decode. So I love to decipher the tattoos emanating thoughtful and sensitive feelings of the person.
4. Some find it sacred and hold some religious belief behind tattooing like by wearing some specific tattoo you will stop from transmigration and will be sent to heaven next to God after your death. (Although I’ve better reasons for tattoo than all these absurd blind believes.)
5. The last but best reason that it makes you look more beautiful, blossomed, trendy, splendid, free-spirited. And everyone carrying tattoo need not be one of Hell’s angel. You can have feminine, decent tattoo according to your personality, which actually pleases the onlooker rather ravishing them with shame and disgust.
SOME LINES THAT ARE PERFECT TO BE ENCAVED ON YOUR GENTLE TISSUES :
- There is no better remedy for love than to love more.
- Love is the beauty of the soul.
- Life teaches love reveals.
- A heart that loves is always young.
- Love is the beauty of the soul.
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
· Let your beauty unfold.
· This is the real me.
· Life is simple, it’s just not easy.
· Why torture yourself when life will do it for you.
· Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers "grow, grow".
· If you're going through hell, keep going.
· Failure is a stepping stone to something better.
· Imagination is more important than knowledge
· Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
· The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
· If you never risk anything you risk even more than fear.
· I am the captain of my soul.
· Success is the best revenge.
· What doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger.
· Let your joy scream against the pain.
· Don’t go where the math may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
· One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
· In the end, it's not the years in your life that count--It's the life in your years
Now I’m confused what to choose and what to leave among them…:)
BEST PLACES I AM PLANNING TO TATTOO:
Ø Nape, just below the hairline.
Ø Lower back
Ø Just below the bikini line
Below are some pictures of tattoos that I would love to show on my skin…
How pretty it is to capture the reminiscence of someone whom you love…It must be panic but the pain is worth for such a lovely tattoo.:)
I would love have such a shared-tattoo with my love mate…hope he also understands my love and craze for him…
Just so cuteeeeee…
As a leo by moonsign and a believer of astrology, I’m going to have a leo tattooed . Leo tattoo shows the enormous in thoughts , enthusiasm, vigor, confidence .