Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Little Puppy With A Prayer

Source- Google Image

I am the little puppy with a prayer,
That’s what been told by my mother,
Though with time I feel more in danger,
Nonetheless I can try to be braver.

I walk to an iron body so tall,
 Touching the big sky of fall,
I ask him “Have you seen my mother?
I am the lost puppy with a prayer.”
The tower stands there still,
I feel he is a little bit ill.

I march slowly sniffing to another,
Wearing green dress like my mom’s master,
I ask “Have you seen my mother,
I am the lost puppy with a prayer.”
The pale face turns red and sneezes away,
I guess it’s just not my day.

There is some music that I like,
I run there with much delight,
I see something like my master’s daughter,
Before I ask “Have you seen my mother?
I’m the lost puppy with a prayer.”
It bends down, hauls me with big shoulders.

I see big teeth flashing inside pink paint,
Is this the monster mother was talking then?
Now I am too scared of monster so insane,
I shine my own teeth and sink it to the white skin,
Blood comes from there and a shriek rings in,
I fall on my butt and there it does pain.

Now I see large boots running towards,
 as big as me, my sisters and brothers,
More eyes turn toward me growing bigger,
I smile at them though they smell of anger,
Still I just ask, “Have you seen my mother?
I am the lost little puppy with a prayer.”








8 comments:

  1. Aww! Sweet and sad too. That puppy in the photo is so cute I can't stand it. I need to hold it! Adorable. Enjoyed this read N. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. Yes, the puppy is cute. I wish I had it in real, I would have surely gifted it to you. But unfortunately the picture is all I have. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for finding some kind of touchiness in the poem. :)

      Delete
  3. Very sweet!

    I have something for you at http://privytrifles.blogspot.com/2013/12/of-faiths-beliefs-and-other-things.html do check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful ... very well expressed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touching it is!
    My heart goes out to the puppy :(

    ReplyDelete

Waiting here for your comment... <3 <3 <3