Sunday, June 8, 2014

Can you prove yourself?

In my life I have seen many instances where I have heard saying someone "How to prove that it wasn't me". If you are saying anywhere to anyone except than crime investigators then my dear you have landed in a wrong path on a wrong foot.

  Proving yourself! This thing comes when you love someone a lot and want them to believe you. You are afraid that if you can't make that random person believe in you then your life will be sworn to hell. Mostly it happens with someone you are in love(the kind of love with which you want to spend your life).

But at that times you forget that love and trust are brothers joined at hip. You can't separate them. If that person doesn't trust you now then he or she won't trust ever even if you bake him the best cake with his favourite recipe or you bring to her everything that is on her wishlist, you can't get an ounce of trust after running to this length. You can't prove yourself to others. It's stupidest thing ever, even stupider than running to catch a train that has already left the station. In real there is no emergency brake to pull and stop it.

And who am I say all these? 
I am the one who has travelled this road before, willingly or unwillingly I have broken my heart repeating the mistake, tore open myself where I wasn't suppossed to, cried till every part of my body was dehydrated and hydrating it I have cried again. Too stupid! Too stubborn!

And why am saying all these? Have I started counseling service?
Nope..

Still then why am I preaching? 
Simply because even after working for twelve hours a day, beautiful quote by Maya Angelou somehow  managed to find its to me and I couldn't stop ramble about it.

Source-Google Image

What? You knew all these already. Then why are you here till now. Go out. Meet new people and explore. Make friends. Enjoy the eve. 

17 comments:

  1. Love conquers all... Except a suspicious mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yeah Rajesh, no matter how deep or wide your love is, it becomes wane before mistrust.

      Delete
  2. even the purest hearts cannot escape because eventually we will come across people who are out to use us and they will sully our sense of fairness and integrity.
    We learn that lesson the hard way and it feels sad that we lost our innocence ... but it is a necessity sometimes to survive, I feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's when saddens me too..
      No matter how many people tell you, you learn it hard way only.

      Delete
  3. I couldn't agree more with the quote. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has become much more opportunist world! Love and trust survives hard

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO VERY Right .. there is nothing to prove to anyone .. for sure

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, one has nothing to prove anyone else.

    Good post and good quote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Namrata.. We have nothing to prove to anyone but ourselves... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah I need this one. What a start to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your post, you ended it well with the quote :)

    ReplyDelete

Waiting here for your comment... <3 <3 <3